We all know that beauty is more than skin deep, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dream of having beautiful skin. A good skincare routine—including regular in-clinic facial treatments—can go a long way to ensuring gorgeous, blemish-free skin. A HydraFacial®, which is one of the non-invasive facial treatments offered at Impressions Face + Body in Chicago, will leave you feeling more confident in your own skin.
HydraFacial® in Chicago
At Impressions Face + Body in Chicago, we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of care. We achieve this by combining experience and expertise with innovative products and technology. By putting your needs, goals, and happiness at the center of everything we do, we deliver not only a seamless experience but also exceptional results.
What Is a HydraFacial®?
HydraFacialⓇ is a refreshing treatment option that delivers long-term skin health in as little as 45 mins to and hour. This innovative, multi-step treatment combines the benefits of microdermabrasion, chemical peeling, extraction, antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid for results you have to see to believe. HydraFacialⓇ works by removing dead skin cells and impurities all while cleansing, hydrating, and moisturizing the newly resurfaced skin.
Chicago’s Trusted HydraFacial® Specialists
At Impressions Face + Body in Chicago, your HydraFacial® treatment will be tailored to meet your individual needs and specific skincare goals. Our elite medical team is comprised of expert estheticians who aim to realize your aesthetic goals while ensuring your safety and comfort.
What to Expect for Your HydraFacial® Procedure
At Impressions Face + Body in Chicago, we provide seamless and comprehensive care throughout your beauty journey.
Your HydraFacial® Consultation
How to Prepare for Your HydraFacial®
During Your HydraFacial® Procedure
A HydraFacial® treatment should be a relaxing and comfortable experience, although you may feel a little discomfort during the extraction step. During the treatment, our specialist will:
- Cleanse your skin to remove any makeup, dirt, or oil from the surface.
- Exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, smoother skin.
- Extract any blackheads or whiteheads using a gentle vacuum-like tool.
- Hydrate your skin using a customized serum to address your specific skin concerns.
- Infuse your skin with antioxidants and peptides using the HydraFacial® vortex technology.
HydraFacial® Aftercare & Recovery Timeline
Am I a Good Candidate for HydraFacial®?
This soothing and refreshing treatment option can remedy the appearance and sensation of:
- Fine lines
- Enlarged pores
- Oily skin
- Uneven skin texture and tone
- Hyperpigmentation such as brown spots
HydraFacial®s can be paired with a number of other treatments to create a more comprehensive and effective treatment plan. These include:
- Dermaplaning: a physical exfoliation procedure that removes dead skin cells, improving the absorption of skincare products.
- Microneedling: a non-invasive treatment that stimulates collagen production using tiny needles, reducing the appearance of fine lines and scars.
- Chemical peels: a chemical solution that cleanses the skin, reducing the appearance of acne, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Botox: injection of a neurotoxin that temporarily paralyzes muscles and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- How much does a HydraFacial® cost in Chicago?
- Are there any HydraFacial® risks?
- How painful is a HydraFacial®?
- How long do HydraFacial® results last?
- What procedures pair well with a HydraFacial®?
- How often should you get a HydraFacial®?
- How long does a HydraFacial® take?